Purina® Layena® Pellets
Purina® Layena® Layer Feed is available in pellets or crumbles. Pellets and crumbles include the same nutrition, so choosing between the two is a personal preference. Pellets are a great way to limit feed waste.
Purina® Layena® pellets and crumbles are available in 10 lb., 25 lb., 40 lb. and 50 lb. bags.
Features & Benefits
Added Marigold Extract
For rich yellow yolks — A high level of xanthophyll, a coloring agent derived from marigolds, produces deep yellow egg yolks
Balanced and Complete Formula
- Freshly-ground grains from North American Farms
- Calcium, manganese and trace minerals for strong shells
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids
Calcium, Manganese and Trace Minerals
Essential Amino Acids
Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the nutrients they need to produce plenty of wholesome and delicious eggs. Also promotes beautiful feathering.
Key Levels of Vitamin A, D, E
Strong reproduction and overall health — A high level of Vitamin A helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast
Supports immune and digestive health
Research-Backed High Quality Formulation
Wholesome nutrition you can trust to provide the very best for your poultry
Rich in Antioxidants and Optimized Levels of Vitamin E
Supports a healthy immune system — A high level of Vitamin E helps birds maintain a robust immune system
• No artificial by-products or fillers added
• No artificial preservatives added
• No antibiotics or growth hormones added
Optimum nutrition for healthy birds and delicious eggs
Your assurance of quality – It’s nutrition you can trust — our guarantee that this is the very best feed for your poultry
- Feed Purina® Layena® free-choice as the sole ration to laying chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds) after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Layena® can be fed to adult female chickens of laying age.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
We Also Recommend
Latex Bands for XL Bander (25 Pack)