Case Jigged Case 6.5 BoneStag® Medium Texas Toothpick
Made to look beautifully worn, this genuine bone handle's honey and amber tones are accented with special jigging – and hand-flamed – to look and feel like authentic stag antler. Secondary "6.5" blade tang stampings remind you these knives are extra special. The Medium Texas Toothpick features a Long Clip blade and has a small design that fits well into pockets or purses. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box. Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Long Clip blade
- Jigged 6.5 Bonestag handle; Case Oval Script shield
- Length: 4.25 inches closed and 2.1 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Note: Because we use hand-crafting and natural materials your knife may not look exactly as depicted.
The Long Clip blade features a narrow profile and sharp point for fine detail work. Found in certain Case patterns like the Small Texas Toothpick.
- Model No.: 65328
- Pattern: Medium Texas Toothpick
- Pattern Stamp: 6.510094 SS
- Handle Material: 6.5 Bonestag
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Long Clip
- Blade Length(s): 3.40 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.25 in
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Sheath: Sold Separately